Double Ball Roulette – The Casino Table Game With …
So what is Double Ball Roulette? It’s one wheel that has two balls instead of just one rotating around the inner rim. Perhaps you’re wondering how two balls can revolve around one track without hitting each other and bounce off the table. Compressed air is used to simultaneously shoot both balls from a tube so the second ball always trails the first one, eliminating any chance of a collision. To make it more exciting, a remote control button is rotated among players to trigger the air gun and get the balls rolling.
The betting layout for Double Ball is the same as traditional Double Zero Roulette, however the payouts differ in that the player has two chances to win instead of just one.
For the outside wagers, (red, black, odd, even, etc.) both balls would have to land on the player(s) selected betting spots. For example, a bet on black would require both balls to land on black numbers in order to win. Winning payouts for the outside wagers have been increased to 3/1 instead of even money at 1/1 as in traditional roulette.
For the inside wagers, (a bet on the numbers only) either ball can win but the payouts are less than the traditional game because the player now has two chances to win per spin instead of just one. For example, a straight up bet on a single number would return 17/1 instead of 35/1. If both balls land in the same winning pocket, the bet would return 35/1.
If you never played Roulette before, I’ll detail the wagering options, winning payout amounts, and the differences between traditional and Double Ball.
Traditional Roulette: Inside
A bet on the numbers from 0,00, to 36 (38 numbers total)
- One number (straight up) pays 35/1
- Two numbers (split) 17/1
- Three numbers (street) 11/1
- Four numbers (corner) 8/1
- Five numbers (basket) 6/1
- Six numbers (line) 5/1
Double Ball Roulette: Inside
- One number (straight up) pays 17/1 if either ball lands on the selected number, 35/1 if both balls do
- Two numbers (split) 8/1 or 16/1
- Three numbers (street) 5/1 or 10/1
- Four numbers (corner) 7/2 or 7/1
- Five numbers (basket) 5/2 or 5/1
- Six numbers (line) 2/1 or 4/1
Traditional Roulette: Outside
A bet on the area outside of the numbers (twelve wagering options)
- Red, black, odd, even, pays 1/1
- First eighteen, second eighteen, 1/1
- First twelve, second twelve, or third twelve, 2/1
- First, second, or third column, 2/1
Double Ball Roulette: Outside
- Red, Black, odd, even, pays 3/1
- One red, one black, 1/1
- First eighteen, second eighteen, 3/1
- First twelve, second twelve, third twelve, 8/1
- First, second, third column, 8/1
must land in your bet selections in order for you to win your wager(s).
There is also a side bet called Double Ball Jackpot. If you think both balls will land on a certain number, make the side bet and collect 1300/1 if Lady luck is with you.
redo of healer season 2 release date
#Double #Ball #Roulette #Casino #Table #Game